New York City comprises of 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queen, The Bronx and Staten Island. There is just so much to see and do but here are my top recommendations:
- Statue of Liberty, an iconic national monument opened in 1886 and Ellis Island Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn
- Empire State Building for a view from the top
- Times Square known for its bright lights, Broadway and shopping. Make sure you watch a show!
- Central Park, consider a horse carriage ride too if you can afford one
- Wall Street and the Bull
Others: Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Centre, Chrysler Building, Iron Building, ground zero memorial (existing twin towers) and Grand Central Terminal