Miami is an international city at Florida’s southeastern tip. It is famous for its beach, Cuban influences and trendsetting nightclubs. Miami City and Miami Beach (South beach which is the South side of Miami beach, being the most popular) is governed differently! Here are my recommendations:
- Miami South Beach, Ocean Drive and Lincoln Road for an entire line of shops
- Wynwood Walls – Unique outdoor destination featuring huge, colorful street murals by artists from around the globe. Great for break dance shots!
- Brickell shopping mall and surrounding restaurants – Brickell is the city’s financial center, where glittering business towers and luxury condos tower over Biscayne Bay. Rooftop bars and surf ‘n’ turf grills cater to the banking and business crowd, while the art galleries and fashionable boutiques in the Brickell City Centre attract chic locals.
- Bayside Marketplace wraps along the bay with plenty of shops and food. I tried hooters for the first time lol
- Everglade’s Tour – Experience South Florida’s delicate ecosystem with an exhilarating airboat ride! See alligators, birds, crocodiles, and other exotic wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Joe’s Stone Crab
Next time I go back I have to visit Little Havana!! Didn’t have enough time as I needed to board my cruise ship. Miami Port is where loads of cruises depart from 🙂