Oxford, a city in central southern England, revolves around its prestigious university, established in the 12th century. I joined Oxford Royal Academy for Summer school when I was 14 and it gave me great exposure to living on my own in the UK! As part of the program, we visited Bath and Stratford Upon Avon (Shakespeare’s birth place). Here are my recommendations:
- Try study and/or live within an Oxford University. I was part of Oriel College.
- Moo Moo’s milk shake in the covered market – Oreo and Nutella ❤ One day i’ll open a milkshake shop 🙂
- Punting, don’t fall in!
- Christ Church College, beautiful architecture and famous for it’s film location for Harry Potter. In fact, the whole of Oxford is known for it’s different campuses with beautiful architecture.
- Visit Bath known for its preserved Roman Baths!
- Visit Shakespeare’s home town and watch a play in the traditional Shakespearean theatre. I caught Taming of the Shrew.